Child Find

Take a moment and ask yourself this question?

Does my child do the same things other children his or her age do?  Some need help walking, talking, seeing, hearing, or learning.  If you feel your child needs help, contact the professionals at your local school district...HORATIO SCHOOLS attn: Cindy Frachiseur, 870-832-1900 ext.1914 or the Arkansas Special Education Child Find Office at 1-800-482-8437.  Special education services are available to all eligible children, birth through high school. In both public and private  including children who are highly mobile, homeless or wards of the state.